APPLICATION IS REQUIRED RESUMES WILL NOT BE SUBTITUTED.
SALARY: $15.00 - $17.00 Hourly
OPENING DATE: 09/30/22
CLOSING DATE: 10/31/22 11:59 PM
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, the Justice Court Clerk performs a variety of clerical duties and provides administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares correspondence
- Coordinates court appearances
- Administers oaths
- Performs data entry
- Answers telephones
- Maintains files
- Makes certified copies
- Prepares reports
- Performs related duties as required
- Must pass the "Clerical Skills Test" with a minimum score of 90% and a typing speed of 40 w.p.m with a 90% accuracy.
- Online testing is available, please see the General Information tab below for test instructions. TESTING HERE
- Education and Experience: High School or General Education Development (GED) certificate, and Three (3) years judicial system experience
- an equivalent combination of education and experience Minimum of three (3) years of paid clerical work experience
NOTE: Qualifying education, experience, knowledge, and skills must be documented on your job application. You may attach a resume to the application as supporting documentation but ONLY information stated on the application will be used for consideration. "See Resume" will not be accepted for qualifications.
- Two (2) years of similar experience as a paralegal, working in a Law Office or working as a Court Clerk. Valid driver's license or State ID.
Click here to apply online