Salary $30.14 – $37.68
Essential duties and functions: Other related duties may be assigned.
- 1. Assists in directing court operations.
- 2. Researches, develops and recommends a variety of programs, projects, activities.
- 3. Collaborates with other divisions to improve existing services.
- 4. Assists in the development, documentation, maintenance and compliance of division operating policies and procedures.
- 5. Researches, analyzes, documents, defines, and coordinates division performance measures and other data for trends, relevance, and accuracy.
- 6. Makes presentations.
- 7. Advises staff and/or public on policies, procedures and issues.
- 8. Conducts investigations of complaints and prepares reports and/or recommendations.
- 9. Prepares administrative procedures, performance reports, forms and technical documents.
- 10. Develops and/or delivers training.
- 11. Participates in the development and preparation of the budget, business plans, and forecasts.
- 12. Assists in writing and monitoring contracts and expenditures. Responsibilities- Supervision and/or Leadership Exercised: Responsible for the full range of supervisory activities including selection, training, evaluation, counseling and recommendation for dismissal.
Bachelor’s degree in:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Related field
three (3) years of experience in a related field, two (2) of which were in a supervisory capacity.
Experience may substitute for Education up to the maximum of four (4) years.
Licenses or Certifications: May require a valid operator’s license and the use of a personal vehicle
CCM designation Nation Center for State Courts Certified Court Manager
TMCEC (Texas Municipal Court Education Center) Clerk Certification Any level. Level 1, 2, or 3 CCMC.